Wednesday, September 27, 2006

One Measly Row

That's all I knitted last night. One measly row of the Saffron Cables afghan. Took me an hour to finish, too. Granted, it was the increase row to setup the cable section so I don't feel like I did so bad while watching an episode of Nip/Tuck. After being accustomed to charts and straight forward sock instructions, the written directions were a bit challenging for me to follow. Though, I can't really say I've ever been one to follow written directions... I did get the setup row finished correctly the first time, so I should start on some chart work tonight!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... I'm impressed. I have been drooling over that pattern since the IK came out, and I just don't think I have the patience for it. I'm not sure I've even got the patience for an afghan knit on size 19s though, so.... :) Can't wait to see pictures!