Thursday, September 28, 2006

I <3 Knit Fix

Gotta say that my new copy of Knit Fix: Problem Solving for Knitters is frakkin' AWESOME! Stupidly, I sat down an hour ago after a rather brain frying work day to start the cables of Saffron Cables. First row seemingly went ok. That is, until I was 3 stitches off on one of the charts which I found AFTER I started the second row. Sat down with my trusty new book, and it walked me through unpicking and reknitting cables without having to rip out hundreds of stitches. Where was this book when I started knitting again last year, and how did I go so long without it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chirstina!
I hope that you are enjoying the fall weather! This is my first Knitty SP, and I am so excited, it's so fun to shop for you! I have some fun ideas, but if you have thought of something special, feel free to let me know. The e-mail address I am using for this is: spooky_secret_pal@yahoo.com. And--I have to admit, I am horribly jealous that you have started on the saffron cables afghan. I am really glad I can watch your progress and live vicariously! Take care!
~your secret pal

Anonymous said...

oops--didn't mean to misspell your name---typos are my thing!

~spooky sp