Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Roonil Wazlib

What the heck is that topic you may ask. It means, I want to break into sweater knitting. Specifically, I'd like to knit a Weasley sweater for me. Or, Wazlib sweater if your self correcting quill stops working. :) I'm thinking a dark blue tweedy colored yarn. I can't make up my mind on having the big initial on the front though. Can't help but think that the least thing I need on my torso is a big "C" meant for "Christina" but only looks like its for "chest". Thoughts, oh dear readers??

4 comments:

Zoe said...

I wasn't going for chest with the C, my thought of course was much worse.

lkmanitou said...

Hrm...didn't even think of that C word. Yeah, I think the "C" option will be tossed out. Don't want to stitch in both my initials because it's more work and would look like I tired to rip off Calvin Klein. :-/ Maybe an "H" for Harry Potter or "W" for Weasley.

Anonymous said...

Hi found you via Knitty.
I once had a sweatshirt made by a company called "Ton Sur Ton" and it had T S T across the chest. Someone said to me I can see what the two T's stand for, but what about the S. I didn't wear it again after that!!

lkmanitou said...

Thanks for stopping by Jacquie :)

There were talks of my hometown's junior high changing to a their name to middle school - PJHS to PMS. Great for athletes and marketing hehe :D